Events and Performances
Our name, Hula Hālau ‘Ohana Holo‘oko‘a, means
“School Of Hula Where Everyone Is Family.”
Would You Like to Liven Up Your Home or Work Life During COVID-19?
We Are Now Available For LIVE & VIRTUAL Events!
We are now offering Hulagrams!
Price varies depending on location, type of lei and if requesting more than 1 dance.
What You Can Expect
In keeping with this spirit we are eager to share our love of hula with you at your next event!
Our dancers are experienced and graceful performers who will help you create an authentic Hawaiian experience for your guests.
We can provide a single dancer for a backyard lu`au, private party or corporate event.
For larger events, we have performance groups of 2-50 entertainers. We offer a wide repertoire of ancient and modern hula, with traditional music and authentic costuming with costume changes.
With our variety and flexibility, we are able to customize a package to fit your party and budget. No event is too big or too small!
Our past performances include appearances at the Portland Rose Festival at Waterfront Park, Uwajimaya Hawaiian Days Festival, Bravo! Live For Event Planners, Camellia Festival, Lucky Eagle Casino, Montclair Elementary Oceania Program and The Springs At Tanasbourne Retirement Facility.
Please contact us for pricing and scheduling details.
- Available for lu`aus, weddings, birthdays, business functions, school functions, picnics, library events, retirement parties, retirement communities & community events, Educational Cultural Enrichment Programs for schools & libraries
- Interactive Children’s Programs with singing, dancing and hula implements – we want your students to have a multi-sensory learning experience with us
- Hula Grams – a short and sweet way to send your aloha
- We Love Our Seniors (Kupuna)! We’ll bring the soothing music and even the most frail can follow with hand motions in their seats.
- A variety of show packages can be customized to fit your party budget
- Audience participation with basic hula or Tahitian dance instruction
- We can provide lei greeters for your Hawaiian event
- We can provide live musical accompaniment on request
- We can provide party supplies and favors
- We can provide Hawaiian or Tahitian costumed dancers to roam around your event
- We can provide Hawaiian or Tahitian costumed dancers to take photos with your guests at your next event
- We can provide fresh flower leis
- We can provide silk or shell leis
- We can provide a beach backdrop for photo opportunities
We Are Now Available For LIVE & VIRTUAL Events! Inquire & We'll Figure It Out.
API Community Building Event in Hillsboro
We Will Be Providing An Educational Program
Hula Competitions, Workshops & Concerts
Merrie Monarch Hula Festival
Date: April 9th to 15th 2023
Location: Hilo, HI
Tickets Postmarked on December 1st (Not Earlier)
Classes Held At:
12570 SW Farmington Road
Beaverton, OR 97005
Phone: (971) 227-8354